Selasa, 18 Februari 2014

3AM

Fuck you brain for giving me nightmares for these past few days. I woke up sweaty as and my heart's racing like crazy.

WELL. I have class later at 10am. I'm wide awake now. So I decided to go here and just write something..

So, I'm gonna write about the songs that I've written for the upcoming Mati Lampu EP and all the things around it.

I've written and recorded 3 demos so far. Not gonna tell you the detail of each songs yet, but I'm quite proud of them! So far, the best 3 songs i could ever get out of my head, well, at least in my opinion. :)

I've come a long, long way since Pilot Episode (Mati Lampu's previous EP). It's been almost 2 years since it's released. So many things have changed, we changed, I changed. What I can say is, It's not only about falling in love now, it's no longer for others -- there's been this drastic change in the way I write, it's completely unintentional, I put more thoughts to it.

But all in all, in the end, they're still about/from my personal experience but, in a whole new perspective.